About Me

My photo
Admit it. Most nursing bras are kind of industrial-looking. At least that is what I thought when I was shopping around for a nursing bra. I also found that while breastfeeding is natural and wonderful, it is also difficult and complex and sometimes it really hurts! The best advice I could find was to use warm compresses before nursing and cold compresses afterwards. But nobody could give me any tips for how to make the whole compress thing practical or COMFORTABLE! So, my design was patented and Nizo Wear was born. I firgured while I was at it I should make them pretty as well. Nizo Wear makes nursing bras that are de both functional and pretty. Lace and rhinestones, playful prints, shapely lines, all designed to help you feel stylish and good again.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years


Happy New Year everyone! Funny how having kids changes your new year's plans-huh? What did you do? Mine was spent with friends and family. Lots of noise going on, but I wouldnt have changed it for anything! Love ringing in the New Year!

I found this video from the Leaky Boob and LOVE Zooey so I thought I would share. Whenever I see her I always think of her in Elf. Love that movie. Enjoy and best wishes for 2012! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq1cez_flQ&list=UUyW-Owx53Zfd2dGlC0PS9JA&index=2&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment