About Me

My photo
Admit it. Most nursing bras are kind of industrial-looking. At least that is what I thought when I was shopping around for a nursing bra. I also found that while breastfeeding is natural and wonderful, it is also difficult and complex and sometimes it really hurts! The best advice I could find was to use warm compresses before nursing and cold compresses afterwards. But nobody could give me any tips for how to make the whole compress thing practical or COMFORTABLE! So, my design was patented and Nizo Wear was born. I firgured while I was at it I should make them pretty as well. Nizo Wear makes nursing bras that are de both functional and pretty. Lace and rhinestones, playful prints, shapely lines, all designed to help you feel stylish and good again.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breastfeeding saves lives...

A recent article reports that researchers say the lives of nearly 900 babies could be saved every year if more women breast-fed. The journal Pediatrics, says if 90 percent of new moms breast-fed their babies for the first six months of life, infant deaths would decrease and $13 billion in medical costs could be saved annually. Breast-feeding may help prevent many costly and sometimes deadly illnesses, such as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and even childhood leukemia. It's also been shown to combat ear infections, diabetes and asthma.

Check out the full article here: http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12256521

No comments:

Post a Comment