About Me

My photo
Admit it. Most nursing bras are kind of industrial-looking. At least that is what I thought when I was shopping around for a nursing bra. I also found that while breastfeeding is natural and wonderful, it is also difficult and complex and sometimes it really hurts! The best advice I could find was to use warm compresses before nursing and cold compresses afterwards. But nobody could give me any tips for how to make the whole compress thing practical or COMFORTABLE! So, my design was patented and Nizo Wear was born. I firgured while I was at it I should make them pretty as well. Nizo Wear makes nursing bras that are de both functional and pretty. Lace and rhinestones, playful prints, shapely lines, all designed to help you feel stylish and good again.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Findings from Charlotte

Here is what Charlotte, Mother and writer for Baltimore’s Child, had to say when she discovered Nizo Wear Nursing Bras:

This product could be a life saver for many women. It would have been for me as I was nursing my son for the first year of his life (he is now 3). I am due with my second child any day now and am nervous about nursing because I had so many problems with nursing the first time - constant hot/ cold compresses for sure!”

Here is what Charlotte told Nizo Wear after she had a chance to wear our Solace nursing bra:

I think you have a wonderful, wonderful product!! I received your bra (Solace) in the mail when I had come home from the hospital. I have been wearing it every day and find it so much more comfortable than the nursing bra I purchased just a few weeks ago. The ice pack I already had fit perfectly. I can't wait to share this with our readers. By the way, the nursing of my second child is going much better. Perhaps it was the luck of your bra!

Thank you Charlotte for sharing your personal experiences and honest feedback with us!
Sincerely,
Nicole Zoellner
Nizo Wear Nursing Bras
www.nizowear.com
twitter@nizowear.com
facebook.com/nizowear

No comments:

Post a Comment