About Me

My photo
Admit it. Most nursing bras are kind of industrial-looking. At least that is what I thought when I was shopping around for a nursing bra. I also found that while breastfeeding is natural and wonderful, it is also difficult and complex and sometimes it really hurts! The best advice I could find was to use warm compresses before nursing and cold compresses afterwards. But nobody could give me any tips for how to make the whole compress thing practical or COMFORTABLE! So, my design was patented and Nizo Wear was born. I firgured while I was at it I should make them pretty as well. Nizo Wear makes nursing bras that are de both functional and pretty. Lace and rhinestones, playful prints, shapely lines, all designed to help you feel stylish and good again.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How to be free of back pain when Breastfeeding.

If a new mother does not get her posture just right during feedings, back pain can often occur.
If a woman suffers from back pain while she is carrying her child inside her, it is very likely she could suffer from back pain while breastfeeding her new baby. But new mothers should not be discouraged by that fact, as there are many tips to get the most out of breastfeeding while still keeping her back in good shape. Here are a few quick tips to help:

-Use a good supportive chair or place a pillow behind you to ensure support and comfort.

-Use a chair with arm support.

-Use a foot rest.

-Make sure you are bringing the baby towards your breast rather than straining your back to lean over the child.

For the full article check out this link: http://www.betterhealthcentre.com/breastfeeding/breastfeeding_back_pain.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment