About Me

My photo
Admit it. Most nursing bras are kind of industrial-looking. At least that is what I thought when I was shopping around for a nursing bra. I also found that while breastfeeding is natural and wonderful, it is also difficult and complex and sometimes it really hurts! The best advice I could find was to use warm compresses before nursing and cold compresses afterwards. But nobody could give me any tips for how to make the whole compress thing practical or COMFORTABLE! So, my design was patented and Nizo Wear was born. I firgured while I was at it I should make them pretty as well. Nizo Wear makes nursing bras that are de both functional and pretty. Lace and rhinestones, playful prints, shapely lines, all designed to help you feel stylish and good again.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

All honey is the same, right??


I do not know about you, but I used to always buy the cheapest honey in the store and never understood the wide price range between brands. After seeing the 'queen of honey' (I'm not kidding, there is such a thing) at our State fair this past summer I changed my habits.

I just discovered this article and thought it explained the differences nicely. Most importantly it gives brands to stay away from as they could be dangerous!

Why we love honey:
"Raw honey is thought to have many medicinal properties," says Kathy Egan, dietitian at College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass. "Stomach ailments, anemia and allergies are just a few of the conditions that may be improved by consumption of unprocessed honey." At our house, we use honey before bed for sore throats! One medicine my son will not argue taking!!

Check out this article to know if the honey you and your family are consuming is safe! http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/tests-show-most-store-honey-isnt-honey/

No comments:

Post a Comment